We had such a fun Easter up in Idaho with Trina and John! It started out with a big delicious breakfast at JB's. Next the very traditional multiple hours full of coloring eggs, following a great picnic of turkey sandwiches, chips and rootbeer that tasted like coke. We also had a great time watching Marc and John try to make Marc's new styrofoam plane to fly. Those picture are hilarious and are coming soon. But now we're sticking to Easter. Next we went to the only snow-free hill in Rexburg and tried not to freeze our butts off as we rolled them down the hill! So fun! For those who don't know, it's our family tradition to race our eggs down the hill. We all put one finger on the eggs and let go at the same time and see whose goes the farthest.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Happy Easter!
Now Sunday... We have the great tradition of the Easter Bunny coming and spreading candy all over the livingroom. This was one of the most fun memories we have. We'd walk in the livingroom on Easter morning and we'd see that the Easter Bunny came and put SO much candy every where. Then we'd all put our Easter Baskets on a couch and Dad would say, "on your mark, get set...GO!" and we'd all go crazy as fast as we could and put the candy in our basket one at a time. We kind of went crazy up there and John and Trina bought so, so much candy! It was crazy. Just look at that room!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
i hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the butt.. but, is trina pregnant??
yes, due in May.
you guys are joking around with Easter are you? How fun you are serioulsy professional egg colorers(is that a word) way to go....
P.S I need your email address I went private!!
You guys changed the rules. The bowls are supposed to be in a set position so everyone has to run their heads off. And I am pretty sure the boys were not taking one at a time. Who was supposed to be screaming "one at a time"? Looks like fun!!
Why HELLO THERE, Darling!
I was thrilled to discover the ballif family blog!! I am having a lot of fun catching up on your amazing life!!
AND WHAT THE CRAP (pardon my french) Trina is expecting a baby! Tell her Congrats!!
Love
ali aka "california girl" - I hope you know what I am talking about :)
It looks like lots of fun!!!
You guys look great. I'm sorry to say it Janos, but you look a little more chubby. Not that I can say something for myself but...
Love your blog and please keep us updated.
Take care and be good.
Juanonito and Marisol
Post a Comment