Just for the record, John has never posted on our own account, he gets so much pleasure out of commenting on your blog. This "sexy baking" comment is ENTIRELY from John. and I apologize.
Nice comment Trina and John. I was a little scare for a minute but I got over it.
It is great the Marc will help you bake though. I wish I could get my husband to help me out. Oh wait...we're still working on getting me in an apron in the kitchen. Hopefully I'll get there someday.
4 comments:
I could just scream for you!! So exciting.One day we will live in a larger space than our current mouse hole. It looks great! Way to go!
Marc, I gotta say, you look dang sexy in the apron. The only way to look sexier is with nothing on underneath:) Keep on baking, baby!
Just for the record, John has never posted on our own account, he gets so much pleasure out of commenting on your blog. This "sexy baking" comment is ENTIRELY from John. and I apologize.
Nice comment Trina and John. I was a little scare for a minute but I got over it.
It is great the Marc will help you bake though. I wish I could get my husband to help me out. Oh wait...we're still working on getting me in an apron in the kitchen. Hopefully I'll get there someday.
Hooray on the new place!
Post a Comment