Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 10, 2008

24 things about my cute Marc

1. What is his name? Marc Nelson Ballif
2. How long have you been married? 1 yrs. 8 months
3. How long did you date? Of actual dating…14 months but that doesn’t count the letters we sent during his mission so...
4. How old is he? 23
5. Who eats more? It depends on what we’re eating. If it’s tomato soup and shells definitely Marc. Marc doesn’t eat much else so…there you go.
6. Who said "i love you" first? I did. It was a total slip but at least he didn’t freak out. We were just talking on the phone and he was making me laugh and I said “oh, I love you.” There was a little bit of an awkward pause but he still married me!
7. Who is taller? Marc by about an inch.
8. Who sings better? I think we both sing well, he’ll say I do but Marc holds his own.
9. Who is smarter? Once again, I think we are about equals but he’ll claim me. He just doesn’t apply himself.
10.Whose temper is worse? My temper is much worse. Marc is very rarely angry with me and he’s always so forgiving.
11. Who does the laundry? I do but sometimes he helps me fold the clothes. He’s nice!
12. Who does the dishes? I do most of the time, but he takes his turn which is great!
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I sleep on the right side of the middle. We love to cuddle! Marc sleeps closest to the door because I get scared.
14. Who pays the bills? Marc, thank goodness!
15. Who mows the lawn? We don’t have a lawn to mow but Marc would; by his choice.
16. Who cooks dinner? I do and it’s one of my favorite things to do! I love to cook and learn new recipes. Marc’s a good sport for trying them all out.
17. Who drives when you are together? Always Marc. I hate hate hate driving, unless I have to or if I’m mad and I need to release steam…but I don’t have road rage. I don’t take my anger out on other drivers or cut people off. I’m a good driver I promise!
18. Who is more stubborn? DEFINITELY without a question…me.
19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I think it’s about equal for us.
20. Whose parents do you see most? Mine. We used to need their internet so we saw them lots.
21. Who proposed? Marc and it was perfect!
22. Who has more friends? Marc, he makes friends so much easier than I do.
23. Who has more siblings? Marc, he’s got 7 and I’ve got 5.
24. Who wears the pants in the family? We both wear pants but I think Marc wears “the” pants.

1 comment:

Nate and Lori said...

Cute new background! It was so fun to read about you guys. It seeme like I just got your wedding invitation in the mail 6 mo ago, but I guess its almost been 2 years. You guys are so so cute!