Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 10, 2008

I've had a couple people ask



Sorry, anyone interested in taking that science quiz, something happened while I was uploading it and just clicking on it doesn't link you there. So if you're intersted here's the link: http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/science. there are also some other fun and some weird and downright scary quizzes. Marc and I took the disney quiz knowing that we'd get 100% but we both got 95%. Can anyone get 100%?? If you can let me know so I can drill you on your answers! I couldn't get the picture to upload correctly so sorry, but if you want to take the disney quiz, go to the science link and scroll down and you'll see a link that says "see our complete list of quizzes" or something like that. Click that and scroll down and you'll see the Disney quiz. Good luck.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Marie, I took the Disney and got 95, took it again and go 100. Ursula has 6 arms, Lame! So that is the only one we missed, the others were too easy. That was fun. thanks for sharing. love you

Goddard Family said...

Marie- you need to get your butt over here and teach me how to do all of this cute blogging stuff. Your husband rocks! And Curt is so lucky to have him....Brette

Goddard Family said...

Yeah congrats on the new job....there was no doubt in my mind that you would get it...you're awesome!!!