Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

AIRPLANE FLYING!!

Well, I probably will never get those stupid videos to upload. I swear I'm semi-computer savvy and yet...no videos. So I guess not. But I thought I'd at least post these picture of our fun boys flying the plane. These are when they actually worked. The videos were the crash landings working up to this. Apparently Marc and John worked on the balance for about an hour. They ended up having to cut a different groove for the tail wing, implant a rock in the nose to counter balance the rest...etc. They were so proud!!




The funniest part of this is that Trina, Katie and I were back at Trina's house trying to climb in the back window since we were locked out of Trina's appartment and John and Marc set up the camera in timer to take the proud picture of their renovated airplane! I don't know if renovated is the right word or just pure genius (according to them).

1 comment:

John and Trina Busch said...

Hooray for airplanes!! I have never seen two more clever and attractive pilots in my life.

John (so everyone knows this wasnt Trina)