I know I haven't updated well since this pregnancy started but I'm planning to soon. So stay tuned!! And don't forget to vote BOY or GIRL!! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know I haven't updated well since this pregnancy started but I'm planning to soon. So stay tuned!! And don't forget to vote BOY or GIRL!! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!
"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, So I never have to live without you."
-Winnie the Pooh
5 comments:
i'm gonna say girl. even though one of each would be awesome.. most 2nd kids i have heard these days are the same gender... but to have a sister would be great for gretta.. and that close too:) how you feeling? when do you find out.. soon right??
WHAT?! Marie! You're pregnant!? You didn't say a THING about it the other night when we saw you guys! I had no idea! Well, that is so awesome for you guys, and we are so excited! I vote girl, too. That is so exciting:).
I am so excited to find out what you are having! It was so good to see you guys the other day! I'm sorry I misread and came fed already. I hope you had a Happy New Year!
Congratulations!!! I'm voting boy, since John and Trina went girl then boy. Either way, I'm so excited for you guys!!!
Dear Mary and Marc, our blog is going private, I mean we'll have another blog from now on and it will be private, so please send you'r email address to me so I can send you an invitation (zetus8@gmail.com)
By the way I'm voting for a BOY! :) So exciting! :)
Post a Comment