Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

So Grateful...

Marc and I are so blessed!! We are excited to announce that we are expecting our second baby at the end of May. With how hard it was for us to get Gretta, we are so excited and humbled and grateful that Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers!!




 Pregnancy Ticker

8 comments:

Ali said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!

Bonny said...

Congratulations!!! Thatcher was born at the end of May--it's a beautiful time of year to have a baby!

Amelia Poll said...

Wow! Congratulations! That will certainly keep you on your toes. How fun!!

Blake and Jenn said...

Marie-that is great! I am so excited for you two (three)! Congrats!!!

Etus said...

wow! I'm so happy for you guys!:)
take care Marie, I hope your pregnancy will be great and easy ! :)

Adam and Julie H. said...

Yeah! Congrats! I am so happy for you two. Hope everything works out just fabulously.

Beki said...

Marie! Congrats to you guys! I am so happy for you two! I was just thinking who out of the friends would be pregnant next?! Wahoo! You are such a great mom and dad in my eyes and you guys are going to add so much joy to this baby!

Juan Alvaradejo said...

Congratulations Marc and Marie!!!! That is so awesome. Like you said, it's a testimony that the Lord bless us continually and that miracles do happen!! Love your family!!