Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's a...

BOY!!!

We're so excited!!!! Sorry for the long absence but our internet has been out for a while and we just got it fixed!! I'll be updating soon. Gretta's a different girl now and I'm excited to share all the changes!!

5 comments:

Etus said...

Yeah! You' re gonna be in love with him for sure! :) Soooooooo exciting! :)
And I can't wait for Gretta's new pictures and stories! So hurry up!! :)

Amelia Poll said...

Hooray! That is exciting. You'll have a nice little pair of them running around. That'll be fun that they are so close in age.

Beki said...

I am so excited! Boys together! A girl and a boy is great. Gretta is going to love teaching him the ropes :) CONGRATULATIONS!

Adam and Julie H. said...

Congrats!!! It's about time you told us. Yeah!!!

Heather said...

How exciting! It will be fun to have one of each! Congrats to you both!