Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

OVERWHELMED!

I am sorry for the absence of blogging presence. For some reason I can't find the time to organize all I want to blog and so instead I just don't blog. There is a lot happening with Marc, me and especially Gretta but there's so much information and pictures to post that I let the days just fly by without even attempting. I guess, soon, I'll have to abandon my attempt at "catching up" and just start where I am now. I have the same problem with "journaling". I love to write in my journal but I feel like if I have a lapse then I can't write cause then I have to try to document the last year before I start where I'm at. I don't know what the deal is. That is something I have to get over but can't quite start... and we're at the beginning again.


At least Gretta prays for her mom...I know I can do anything now.

2 comments:

Etus said...

what a cute picture! :)
i have the same problem with my journal-writing... :(

Heather said...

I hear you! I have the exact same problem... I look back through my journals and there are big gaps and my next entry will be pages and pages long! I figure... don't sweat it. Just write how you feel and what you are up to... we can all fill in the blanks! Love to see your cute blog! Keep the posts coming!