Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Our weight loss plans...

Both Marc and I are unhappy with our current health and weight so we have started watching what we eat and exercising. I don't know if anyone wants the details but I am SO excited about my program so far! I have decided to be positive and watch my success on a ticker so that I can stay motivated! So that ticker is mostly for me...but I wouldn't shun any praise that comes my way...

5 comments:

Etus said...

:) you' re doing a great job, keep up the good work!

Jenn said...

Good for you! I hope down the line you will post some pictures. I admire your zeal! Keep it up. By the time we come home again Christmas dinner will be revamped to fit our healthy lifestyles. Love you guys!

AdamH said...

You can do it!!!

AdamH said...

That was me (Julie) not Adam.

Beki said...

Way to go!!! We are rootin' for you two! woowoo!