Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pink Fever!!

I am loving pink lately knowing we've got a little girl on the way. I always thought I'd like anything but pink. In fact, I didn't wear pink ever til my sophmore year of high school. I really hated pink. But since then I guess I've "girled" up and now I wear pink a lot and I like it. The same goes for our baby. I thought I'd buy just cute blue, red, green clothes and such and I find I'm just drawn to pink! Of course, all those other colors are great too but I just can't resist these cute new pink onesies!!

Thanks to Greg and Andrea for the first present for our little girl!! Thank you guys!! I'm so excited to put these on her!! Girls are GREAT!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

You're right, can't avoid pink with a little girl :) It's so much fun...I can't wait for you to be able to dress up your little girl! It seriously is so much fun!

Adam and Julie H. said...

Looks like you've got a pink kink in your think. ;) Yeah for little girls! Cant wait to find out what I'm having! Bet it's a boy.

John and Trina Busch said...

I really like your background! and hooray for girls and babies!!