YAY!! Congrats!
I am so excited for you! Little girls are so fun! YAY! Congratulations to you both!
I was so excited when I got your text! Yeah!
Congratulation!! Wow! I knew it! :) It is sooo exciting! Have you thought about any names yet? You're so cute, I love the belly-pictures! :)
Way to go baby girl!! So fun. You are so Cute!!
Yippie! I'm so excited for you!
Muchas Felicidades por esta enorme bendicion!!les queremos y extrañamos mucho!CONGRATULATION from JANOS
Post a Comment
"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, So I never have to live without you." -Winnie the Pooh
"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, So I never have to live without you."
-Winnie the Pooh
7 comments:
YAY!! Congrats!
I am so excited for you! Little girls are so fun! YAY! Congratulations to you both!
I was so excited when I got your text! Yeah!
Congratulation!! Wow! I knew it! :) It is sooo exciting! Have you thought about any names yet? You're so cute, I love the belly-pictures! :)
Way to go baby girl!! So fun. You are so Cute!!
Yippie! I'm so excited for you!
Muchas Felicidades por esta enorme bendicion!!
les queremos y extrañamos mucho!
CONGRATULATION from JANOS
Post a Comment