Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, November 24, 2008

Loving Every Minute!!




This little girl is moving like crazy!! I feel her hit and kick so much all night and all day and I'm loving every single second!! I don't even mind when I wake up at 2 a.m. and she's all over the place. I stay up for a minute and feel her kick! This makes everything worth it. This is the most amazing thing ever, and I wouldn't trade feeling her move for the world!

7 comments:

Beki said...

I really miss that feeling...so much. I didn't think I would but now sometimes when my tummy girgles or something I'm like oh! I miss it. I'm so happy you love it... Saver every minute!!!

Jenn said...

This is one of the crazy blessings of being a mom. You can't describe how it feels to someone who hasn't felt it. When it is gone you almost can't remember how it feels until you have your second. The only thing that is better is when your spouse finally gets to feel the baby move or kick. This really is my favorite part of being pregnant. Such a miracle!!!

Adam and Julie H. said...

Oh, I can't wait! Love the pink gloves!

Adam and Julie H. said...

P.S Sounds like you have another Hammond soccer player on your hands. :) Yeah!
P.S.S I am pretty sure I felt the baby kick last night. Double Yeah!!

Unknown said...

you make me laugh.. cause i can't sit for very long cause my girls new favorite thing to do is stretch horizontally in me and do that constantly however i am sitting or laying.. don't get me wrong i love feeling her move and what not, but come on.. i lay down cause i'm tired and she starts running a marathon! haha

Ben, Ashley, and Nate said...

Oh, sound like so much fun! I am so excited for you two! I can't wait to see what she looks like. Good luck!

Adam and Julie H. said...

I loved your comment on my blog. That is how excited I was when Michelle told me that she was expecting and only one month behind me. Yeah!Yeah for babies!