I just can't believe how fast this pregnancy has flown by these last few weeks! 4 months along already! I've felt a couple good pokes from this little baby and it has been amazing! We're getting excited to find out what we're having coming up in the next few weeks. And I'll try to post a belly picture soon. Maybe...
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Please do! I would love to see you! I'm excited for you to find out! It's just so fun to be pregnant..(after the morning sickness) How is the morning sickness?
Yeah for being pregnant. Hey, I saw Mariel on Sunday and she is 6 weeks pregnant with their second. Her daughter turns two this week.
you better post a belly picture.. that's half the fun of being pregnant! and i'm glad it's going by fast for you cause it's dragging for me!!! hahah i just want her out so i can't play with her.. even though i love being pregnant.. i just really wanna see her! can't wait to hear what the baby is!!!
Post a Comment