Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, October 6, 2008

Grateful...

Some times life is crazy, unpredictable, and hard. At times like these I am grateful for my Savior and the gospel. I'm grateful that I have direction even when everything else seems upside down and uncertain. I loved conference this last weekend!! I love our prophet and the wonderful leaders of the church. I am so grateful to be a member of this church.



General Conference filled me with so much hope and light. I felt the spirit so strongly and I know that my Heavenly Father knows me, understands me and loves me. I love my Heavenly Father and I love my Savior Jesus Christ. I know The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church and I am grateful that I belong to it.



I am also grateful for my husband, Marc. I am so glad that through everything, no matter what, he is by my side. With him, I can truly make it through any trial. I love him so much, he is everything to me.

1 comment:

Etus said...

you two look perfect together!!
I loved General Conference too!! For the first time, we didn't go to church and watch 2x2 hours on a projector with the other members (that's how we do it in Hungary), but instead stayed home and watched it almost all day from BYU-TV. It was awesome, the speeches were so strong and inspired. It was a good weekend :)