Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 21, 2008

Our New Love

We have started a new tradition. Puzzles on Sunday afternoons!! We have done a few puzzles in the past little while but our new one is this one of Noah's Ark. It was 1500 peices and crazy hard!


But it was beautiful when it was done! We've found our new Sunday afternoon tradition! We owe a lot to Katie!! She did the whole ark. And helped out so much! Thanks! Hopefully she'll come help us do our next one!

7 comments:

John and Trina Busch said...

wow it looks amazing! you guys are so good. just dont forget who did that one tiny flag at the top! ;)

Nate and Lori said...

Thats a great tradition. I've never done a puzzle that had more than about 15 pieces in my life. You have totally inspired me now though, I think I'll go out and buy one.

Adam and Julie H. said...

Great puzzle!! Adam loves puzzles too. I am a little partial, I just have to be in the mood otherwise i get a head ache. Anyway, keep up the good work!

Amelia Poll said...

Great puzzle!

By the way--I tagged you on my blog if you are ever bored :) I hope you are doing well.

Adam and Julie H. said...

Hi Marie! How are you doing?

Adam and Julie H. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you are having a great day!!!
Love ya!

Adam and Julie H. said...

How have you been? You need to post more about what is happening with you. Miss you!