So last Friday was my birthday!! I had such a great great day!! I went to lunch with my sister Amy and my Mom. We went to this cute little cafe down town and had a blast. Later that night, my cute and wonderful husband gave me some beautiful flowers.
Then he took me out to dinner at my favorite restraunt!! Ruby River Steakhouse! YUMMY! For appetizers I had jalepeno poppers. For those of you who haven't tried those...Do it, they are delicious. For dinner, I had a medium rare Filet Mingon and a chilled mug of homemade root beer. Just the best place and so good!! I got some great presents for my birthday.
I am so excited for this ice cream freezer!! I have been wanting to make home made ice cream and frozen yogurt and sorbets and everything for so long!! I am so excited to try it out!! I also got a great shopping spree from Marc. I bought a new cute dress, some new yoga pants and three pair of the cutest shorts!! I am so excited. It's so warm outside now so, the shorts are going to be great!! And I'm getting more and more addicted to yoga so those pants are going to be used! It was a great day! Thanks for all of the phone calls and e-mails! And thanks to my incredible husband for making everyday special for me!
4 comments:
Happy birthday!! I am sorry I missed it, but it sounds like it was wonderful! :)
Happy Birthday! Marc is the greatest...I had no idea but it looks like you'll be sitting pretty with all of the movies, ice cream maker and flowers. Wow you scored woman...Keep me posted with everything okay???
Yeah for ice cream! I remembered your birthday, I wrote it on a different comment link. Looks like you had a great birthday! Yeah!
Marie! For some reason I always remember your birthday being May 9. I hadn't left for Peru yet, so sorry I took this long in responding, but Happy Birthday! I'm glad it looks like you had a good one.
Post a Comment