Well, it's been forever since I updated! I now have a 15 month old and a 7 week old and I'm loving life! Sometimes it gets kind of crazy but I finally feel like I'm getting the hang of it! I love my kids. I feel so blessed to be able to stay home and spend all my time watching them grow; kissing them, hugging them, tickling them, rocking them to sleep. These are all precious times that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world.
I am feeling great! Happy to have Liam here and not be pregnant anymore. I had a long labor but a really easy recovery so it was all worth it!
I haven't had internet access for 2 or 3 months now so that explains my sparse posts but I'm back to easy access and hope to make my posts more frequent, that is when I feel like giving up my nap to post.
Here's my buddy boy Liam! I love this little baby. He is a sweeeetheart!!! We are so happy to have him in our family!!


Gretta is always happy! She is such a good girl!! And she is a wonderful big sister. She is always very soft with Liam and always wants to hold him and kiss him and rub his arm. It's is so sweet! I love seeing them together!



2 comments:
Those are some precious pictures of your liam! we love you!
Super cute kids you've got there! I am glad that you are doing so well :)
Post a Comment