Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Introducing...


LIAM HENRY BALLIF

Born Monday May 10Th 9:10 pm. 6lbs 10 ounces! 18.5 inches long.Mom and baby are both healthy and doing great!

13 comments:

Blake and Jenn said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I'm glad everyone is doing well!!! Does Gretta enjoy being a big sister?

Ali said...

What a handsome baby boy! Congratulations! I'm glad you are all well and healthy. I LOVE HIS NAME!! Welcome Liam!

Ben, Ashley, and Nate said...

Congrats, you guys! He's such a handsome baby. We're so happy for you!

Unknown said...

yay!!! so glad he decided to wait one more day so you don't have to share birthdays:) but i am slightly jealous your little man decided to come! can you tell me your tricks so mine will come?:) congrats.

Amelia Poll said...

Hooray! Congratulations. He's adorable!!! What a cute family.

Sharon and John said...

Congrats! Both you and your baby looks so good. So glad that he came safely. What a cute family!

Beki said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy everything is great and you are doing well Marie! What a BEAUTIFUL family! YEahah!

Adam and Julie H. said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you. He is so handsome.

Bonny said...

Congratulations!!! He is gorgeous!!!

Etus said...

Congrats! He's sooos sooo beautiful, vagyis gyonyoruseges! :)
Well done! :)

Jenn said...

I am so glad. You look happy, he looks healthy and I wish I was there. I love his name too. Can't wait to meet the little man. love you both

Juan Alvaradejo said...

Congratulations amigos!!! Thanks for letting us know and we are so happy for you!!! I bet the dad it's just flabbergasted with his little baby boy. We sure love your family =)

Mitchell Madness...or lack there of :) said...

Congrats! What a sweet little guy :) Glad mom and baby are doing well!