Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, October 26, 2009

What a miserable week...

Man alive, this has been a pretty trying week for all of us at our house! First off Gretta's been sick, sick, sick. She's been throwing up, upset stomach, diarrhea...everything but no fever, so the doctor just said watch her and try to keep her fluids up... What?! On top of that she finally did cut her first tooth (hooray!) but what a week for everything to happen! Secondly, I've been sick, sick, sick. And so our poor Dad, Marc has had to do practically everything for all of us! He has been such an amazing help this week. He always is but he really took on a lot for us. We're so grateful for him!! Hopefully we'll get back to normal this week and get healthy and happy again!

3 comments:

Dan and Kathryn said...

I am so sorry to hear that you guys have been sick. I wish I was there so I could bring you dinner!! Hope you all get feeling better real soon.

Adam and Julie H. said...

Sorry to hear about that. Hope everything gets better soon!

Blake and Jenn said...

I hope you guys are feeling better. I am so sorry you're sick. I told Lin (Saturday)and she said she hopes you get better-nothing worse (I imagine) than mom and baby being sick:(