Gretta had intense teething symptoms for almost a week, then one morning she woke up and my angel baby had returned with no tooth to mention. What's up with that??
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gretta had intense teething symptoms for almost a week, then one morning she woke up and my angel baby had returned with no tooth to mention. What's up with that??
"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, So I never have to live without you."
-Winnie the Pooh
2 comments:
Yeah that's pretty crappy! I can't believe your baby is 6 months old! Crazy how fast it goes!
So frustrating huh?! I really dislike that period of time.Lots of OralJel :) Darling little Gretta! I can't believe she is 6 months old either! And I've only seen her once!
Post a Comment