Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, August 27, 2009

5 months old and what we've been up to...

Just a warning, Lots of pictures (in no particular order) since I'm way behind on the updates.



Hanging out, (not the best picture)

Hanging out with Dad, and learning to hold her own bottle!!


Loving sitting in her high chair!!


Hanging out with Mom! Our favorite!




Mastering holding her bottle!!

Eating rice cereal and loving it!!


Realizing the spoon is almost as good as the rice!



Grabbing on to all of her toys!!


Smiling on tummy-time.


Learning how to sit all by herself!! She's getting so good at it!



Eating everything that gets in her hands!

Warming mom's heart with moments like this!


Finding where her toes are and loving it!!




Finally sleeping in her crib all night for 10 hours. (This is still shaky and some days it's better than others)




Just being so dang cute!



Sitting up in her bath. She absolutely loves sitting up which only makes our already enjoyable bathtime, even more enjoyable!!



Cutest, I love those little rolls!



We have the most fun time. This is right out of the bath looking in the mirror! She loves the mirror!


She's mastering the mini push-up!




Kickin' back and relaxing. She always puts this hand up behind her head. It's so funny and too cute!




Enjoying the outdoors and the last days of summer!



Sporting our favorite 0-3 month outfit. Yes she's still wearing some 0-3 month clothes even though she's 5 months old. She's still only 50th percentile for height, 25th for weight and 3 percent for head. She's a cutie!


This is priceless. I love those eyes!!

This smile is the cutest smile I've ever seen! It's usually so hard to get a good smile cause she doesn't hold still but I happened to catch this one and I absolutely love it!!

This is my favorite little girl!! I love this face, beautiful eyes, cutest cheeks...Being Gretta's mom is the best thing in the world. I love every single day. Yes, there are hard days (and nights) but in the end, everything is worth it. When I hold this baby close to me and sing softly in her ear while I rock her to sleep, the spirit hits me so strongly and my heart is filled with more love than I thought possible. I'm so grateful to be Gretta's mom! Marc and I are so lucky. We love you, Gretta Bug!

2 comments:

enricofam said...

oh my good crud!! what a fantastic bunch of pictures!!! she is such a sweet little darling baby!! and she is getting so big!!! what a beautiful family!

Etus said...

ooooooo she's such a big girl now!
You should try harder a bit, and post pictures almost every WEEK! :)