We finally got our cute Gretta's "laugh" on video. It's still not a full on giggle but getting so close!! We just love this girl. Wait til the end...there's a fun surprise!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We finally got our cute Gretta's "laugh" on video. It's still not a full on giggle but getting so close!! We just love this girl. Wait til the end...there's a fun surprise!
"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, So I never have to live without you."
-Winnie the Pooh
7 comments:
Well for cute! Can't wait to see you guys! love ya
So cute!
I tried getting Carter's laugh on camera but as you well know as soon as the camera comes out that is all he can see.
How sweet! What a cutie!! :)
She's adorable! I loved the "surprise" at the end of the video! :) funny :)
Marie- Max and I have watched this 4 times because he LOVES Gretta! He hugged the screen and blew her a kiss :) SO funny! She is so cute! He keeps saying baby Gretta.. watch again? uho..
So cute! I am so glad that you found us, it's so fun to keep in touch. visit anytime!!
How cute. I can't believe she's getting so old! How fun. And, congrats on the three years! That is awesome!!!
Post a Comment