Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Little Squeaker

She's starting to smile a lot but stops when I grab the camera. But I'll get a good one and post some fun smiling pictures. In the meantime, here's a video of our little squeaker. We love this pre-crying squeaking.

3 comments:

enricofam said...

she is so sweet! I love age 3 months to 6 months of just laying there and talking and looking around and discovering new things. I love the squeaking! she is just so blasted cute!!!

Beki said...

Marie- I have to first apologize for missing your birthday! I am so sorry! Happy birthday to you!

Gretta is getting SO big! she is darling! I completely understand the frustration with the pediatricians though- We left our first ped. that we had for Max because after 2 rounds of the same meds for his thrush she was going to put him on it again! SO we switched and low and behold- there WAS another medicine he could have had it got rid of it in about 3 days compared to the 3 months we were dealing with it.

Good for you for being the best parent ever for little Gretta!

Adam and Julie H. said...

Oh my gosh Marie she is a little/mini you. Adorable! Carter has a little squeak too. I just LOVE the little noises he makes...and the occasional, no the frequent, loud noises too. ;)