Gretta has hit a few big milestones in her 2 month long life. First off, we had our first shots...no fun. I did better than I expected. I only cried as the nurse was leaving. And Gretta did good herself considering. We only had to do 2 rounds of tylenol and she was an angel that night!

Also, she's started to laugh. Only a few times and they're the really forced ones, but laughs nonetheless. I haven't gotten any laughs on camera yet, we're still weary of the camera. I have barely gotten some good smiles on camera. She's so smiley but when I pull out the camera the smiles stop and she just focuses so hard on the camera that she can hardly be distracted.

Gretta has also started rolling over. She rolls over from her stomach to her back any time she is happy on tummy-time. If she's upset on tummy time, it's hardly productive. She's also holding her head up really good and sometimes just sits up on her elbows and looks around. She's doing great. I got a video of her rolling and up on her elbows but it's too big to post, so I'll have to wait til I get a shorter one and post it.

I can't believe how much I love this baby. She is so cute and makes me so happy. I wake up in the morning (after she sleeps for 6-9 hours straight...see why I love her?) and all I want to do is look at her cute face and see her smile at me. She seriously just makes each of my days so special. And I'm not taking one minute for granted! I LOVE being a mommy!!



This is Gretta in her cute dress she wore to church last sunday! Thanks Beki, for the cute dress and Trina for the awesome bow!! She's absolutely darling!

Also, she's started to laugh. Only a few times and they're the really forced ones, but laughs nonetheless. I haven't gotten any laughs on camera yet, we're still weary of the camera. I have barely gotten some good smiles on camera. She's so smiley but when I pull out the camera the smiles stop and she just focuses so hard on the camera that she can hardly be distracted.
Gretta has also started rolling over. She rolls over from her stomach to her back any time she is happy on tummy-time. If she's upset on tummy time, it's hardly productive. She's also holding her head up really good and sometimes just sits up on her elbows and looks around. She's doing great. I got a video of her rolling and up on her elbows but it's too big to post, so I'll have to wait til I get a shorter one and post it.
I can't believe how much I love this baby. She is so cute and makes me so happy. I wake up in the morning (after she sleeps for 6-9 hours straight...see why I love her?) and all I want to do is look at her cute face and see her smile at me. She seriously just makes each of my days so special. And I'm not taking one minute for granted! I LOVE being a mommy!!
This is Gretta in her cute dress she wore to church last sunday! Thanks Beki, for the cute dress and Trina for the awesome bow!! She's absolutely darling!


2 comments:
Two things. You sound EXACTLY like me on that video. I had to listen to is more than once, Sam even said 'is that you mom'. Second, that picture of Gretta below the movie- she is your twin. Oh, she is growing so fast! What a little peanut!
What a cutie!! I am SO happy for you guys! We still need to get together sometime!
Post a Comment