Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Gretta's First Play Group!

This is a little late but a couple of weeks ago 2 of my best friends Kelli Kinnersley Marshall and Kathryn Tingey Snedaker came to visit. It was SO great to visit with them and so relaxing to just sit and chat! We all recently became moms as you can tell.

(left) Mackenzie-Kelli's baby 2 months old (center) Gretta-My baby 4 weeks old (right) Hailey-Kathryn's baby 2 weeks old.

Thanks for coming over girls! I hope to see you both again soon!

4 comments:

Bonny said...

Those babies are all so sweet! Play groups are the best.

Etus said...

I LOVE play groups ever since Bercel was born! :) The babies are adorable, de nekem a kis Gretta tetszik a legjobban! :)

We're so excited too for our second baby, we're having a boy AGAIN... of course I'm happy, but everyone knows, that I'm dying to have a little girl... (I have 3 sisters, so I always thought I'm gonna have lots of girls as well :))
the good thing is, that we're planning to have 4 kids, so we still have 2 chances!
And the best part for me: boys in love with their mother, so as Bercel, and I would never ever give up those sweet moments with my sweet boy (and hopefully I will have the same with this second baby too :)) I just want Oliver to feel the same with a girl :)

Adam and Julie H. said...

Happy Birthday Marie! Love you!

Adam and Julie H. said...

I just wanted to tell you happy Mother's Day!