Love this Baby!
I LOVE the picture of the hands. So sweet.
So so cute! There is a picture lower down where she is smiling. I think she and Melanie (at that age) could be twins! So Cute!
What a beautiful baby! Hope all is going well!
Post a Comment
"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, So I never have to live without you." -Winnie the Pooh
"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, So I never have to live without you."
-Winnie the Pooh
3 comments:
I LOVE the picture of the hands. So sweet.
So so cute! There is a picture lower down where she is smiling. I think she and Melanie (at that age) could be twins! So Cute!
What a beautiful baby! Hope all is going well!
Post a Comment