Here are some long past due pictures of our sweet Gretta.

Just after a bath. We hated baths at first but we're definately warming up to them. Gretta's hair is so soft and fuzzy after baths, Mom loves it!!
I just love this picture because I think she has the most angelic face!
She wasn't so happy to be woken up to get a picture. Here's her mad face.

This is the best gas smile ever! I can't wait til her smiles are because she sees us and is happy! But it gives us a fun glimpse into her real smiles!

This was when Gretta had bad jaundice but she was still such a good baby, absolutely content. How did we get so lucky??
This is my favorite asleep picture of her so far. She is so beautiful, I can't get over it!
Just playing with her tongue!
She lost a sock but I loved to see her folding her hands when she fell asleep. So cute!!

Just love this...Being the mama is the best!

Only a few days old and so precious!

We dressed her up in this outfit and had a blast taking pictures. Love her beautiful dark blue eyes.

Weird picture of me but I love Gretta's smile. It looks like I'm tickling her!

Daddy and his little Gretta Girl. That's what Marc calls her the most.

Just after a bath. We hated baths at first but we're definately warming up to them. Gretta's hair is so soft and fuzzy after baths, Mom loves it!!
I just love this picture because I think she has the most angelic face!
She wasn't so happy to be woken up to get a picture. Here's her mad face.
This is the best gas smile ever! I can't wait til her smiles are because she sees us and is happy! But it gives us a fun glimpse into her real smiles!

This was when Gretta had bad jaundice but she was still such a good baby, absolutely content. How did we get so lucky??
This is my favorite asleep picture of her so far. She is so beautiful, I can't get over it!
Just playing with her tongue!
She lost a sock but I loved to see her folding her hands when she fell asleep. So cute!!
Just love this...Being the mama is the best!

Only a few days old and so precious!
We dressed her up in this outfit and had a blast taking pictures. Love her beautiful dark blue eyes.
Weird picture of me but I love Gretta's smile. It looks like I'm tickling her!
Mama's Gretta Rae.
Daddy and his little Gretta Girl. That's what Marc calls her the most.
We love this Baby!!


9 comments:
Wow, she is beautiful! I love the one you said is your favorite, too.
She's a keeper. I love it, Gretta girl. I think it will stick, I call my girls their name twice and you all do it. I offically call her Gretta girl. Congrats again. Love you guys
So sweet. Congratulations you two!
I'm so happy for you guys. New babies are so fun :]
What a cute baby! She is adorable. Fun to see these pics!
oh so much fun! and so good to see you guys and meet cute gretta! loved it!
SO fetchin cute! I need to come visit again :) Thank you for the great pictures!
Oh Marie, she's absolutely adorable. Congratulations. What a beautiful name. How did you come up with it?
I can't freaking believe you are a Daddy!
Post a Comment