Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 23, 2009

Introducing Gretta Rae


Gretta Rae Ballif was born March 20, 2009 at 10:26pm. She weighed 7 pounds 3 ounces and was 19 1/2 in. long. She is doing so well and is absolutely beautiful!

We're all doing well and just enjoying this amazing baby. We'll post more pictures in the next few days when we catch up on some much needed sleep!!

15 comments:

Ali said...

She is an absolute beauty!!! Congratulations to the smitten parents. What a doll. I'm glad she is here safe and well!!

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhh so cute!!! LOVE all the hair! can't wait to hear all about it!

Gwennifer said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!

Bonny said...

Congratulations Marc and Marie! She is gorgeous. I love the bow!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and what a beautiful name!

Etus said...

Oh, she is soooooo beautiful and cute! Can't wait for other pictures!! :) And I'm curious about the birth as well (hosszu, reszletes beszamoloval termeszetesen... :)

Dear Mary,I can't say anything else than: GOOD JOB!!! :)

Adam and Julie H. said...

She is so cute! I am glad you are all doing well. We missed you at the shower, but Trina stopped by. Did you get my gift? Hope you like it.

Cait and Ben said...

She perfect! Good work! I can't wait to hear more details.

Amelia Poll said...

She is beautiful! Congrats again!

Heather said...

What a doll! She is beautiful, and what a cute name too! Congrats you two!

Jess said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Juan Alvaradejo said...

Felicidades!! We are so glad that the three of you are well. But let me tell you something, I don´t think you´ll ever catch up with the sleep thing. We´ve been trying for two years with no success :D We´ll be waiting for more pictures. LOVE YOU!!!

akdoxey said...

Oh, she's beautiful! What a treat to have her come early! I love the name. Congratulations you guys. I can't wait to meet her in April (I'll be out for Jay's farewell). I hope everything continues to go well for all of you.

Codye Brynn said...

I cant believe how beautiful she is! Congrats Marie and Marc, that is soo amazing!! She is honestly breathtaking! Hope you are doing well, and I would love your address to send an announcment if you would like one :)

Ben, Ashley, and Nate said...

Congratulations, you two! What a beautiful baby. We can't wait to see more pictures!