I know I never update. This pregnancy is taking it's toll. I'm tired, sick and sore. But happy, just not blogging regularly. If any of you even still read this blog, feel free to make your votes as to when this baby girl will finally come. I've been progressing for the last two weeks and am now about 90% effaced and dilated to a 4. But we've been almost that progressed for these last two weeks so...who knows.
We had a rough weekend including excessive throwing up and a bladder infection, leading to dehydration which ultimately landed me in the hospital. I got two bags of fluids and some antibiotics and by this afternoon, I'm feeling better. They monitered our baby's heart and she was still doing great so that was a HUGE relief to me since through it all her movement was very minimal. It scared me a lot. But she's fine which is really all I cared about. Needless to say, we're getting anxious!! We are so excited to have this little girl join our family! Anytime now!! This girl is as stubborn as her daddy.......actually she gets it from her mom.
Here's 38 weeks along.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
2 Weeks to go and Ready to POP!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
yea you guys.. i am so excited! i think that she will come 3/21 and that she will be 7 lbs 9 oz.... and 19 inches long.. i love guessing.. i was way off on my own:) can't wait to hear when she joins your fam!
Oh my gosh!!!I bet you will be admitted to the hospital this weekend (you might miss my shower, but well worth it right?) Weren't you a big baby Marie? I think she will be 8 lbs 4 oz and about 19 inches long on March 21st. But then again this is your first baby and she may be smaller in weight. I hope I get to see you this weekend. I am so excited! I have a doctors apt. tomorrow to get approval to travel to Utah. Can't wait!
I hope she comes soon! I'm a terrible guesser so I will just watch anxiously for your post that she has arrived!
I'll put my guess in for 3/25. Thats Franchesca's birthday. Good luck! I will be stalking the blog waiting to hear and see cute pics!
Marie! How exciting! Hope the baby comes soon!
Mike and I have made the executive decision that it will be Wednesday, March 25th, 2009. :) We are still so excited! I'm glad to hear you are doing ok!! I had 3....trips to the Dr.'s office at the end- 1 was for something important...the other 2 were just the "new mom" symptoms...
So exciting! (This is John's sister, by the way. :) Sorry to hear you were sick. We'll keep you in our prayers that the baby comes soon and everyone stays happy and healthy for the next couple of weeks. I'd love to send you an invite to view my blog. If you email me at webber13@juno.com I'll email you the link.
I ran into Franklin Matheson yesterday at the grocery store and he said you had had your baby already. Liar! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see your little girl! Being sick and preggo has got to be the worst! I feel for you Marie.... you're so close! Keep going!
Oh my goodness, I can't believe you've been that effaced and dialated for so long. You must be feeling some major pressure. Glad everything is ok- it's so scary to not feel the baby move. Well- hang in there, and good luck. I hope it's soon!
I think she's gonna "fool" everyone, and will be born on the 1st of April (in the morning).
Hold on, rest as much as you can, and tell Marc to post as soon as the little girl is born!! :) Well, ok, maybe it can be a few hours later... :)
Uh...so where are the pictures now?? It's been three days - get Marc on the ball!! :)
Post a Comment