Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Very Special Day

It was a great day last Saturday when our whole family attended the SLC temple together except we missed our brother-in-law, Scott and wished he could have been there with us. What a special day to be in that sacred place together. Families are Forever!!

5 comments:

John and Trina Busch said...

What a shame we didnt get a picture of all of us at the temple.

Etus said...

Great picture. Great family! :)

Adam and Julie H. said...

I just saw that you only have 29 days left to go. HOLY COW!!! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see you in about two weeks.

Heather said...

I thought I saw you guys there, but I wasnt sure if it was you! We were sealed that day as well! What a neat experience to have your whole family there, and you all looked so happy! Congrats to you and your fam!

Blake and Jenn said...

You're so close! I am so excited for you. I hope the next few weeks go well...and hope the delivery and everything aren't too painful. YAY. You are going to be such a dang cute mom!!!