Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

AUTUMN!!





I am so glad that Fall is finally here. This is my favorite weather.



Sweatshirt and jeans... BYU football!




I love the cool breeze and the smell of fall in the air.






I love the color of the leaves.






I love the rainy days.






I am so happy it is fall!!

6 comments:

Goddard Family said...

yeah...I am with you!!

Lexie Lantz said...

I couldn't have said it any better myself.... :) Congrats on the pregnancy !

Adam and Julie H. said...

Yeah for the cool weather! Yeah for Autumn! Double Yeah for being pregnant!!

Beki said...

I think I'm going to have morning sickness for the sweaters! Hua! ;) It's our families favorite season too!! We REALLY need to get together. I need to see you and give you gifts of hugs and rub the belly because that's what EVERYONE does when you're pregnant. EVERYONE. Please!! We at least need to have lunch or something.

Adam and Julie H. said...

My mom has a blog. grandpac.blogspot.com

Gwennifer said...

Hey! I didn't even say thanks for letting me stay with you guys this weekend--I'm such a bum.

But, yeah, thanks! I had tons of fun checking out the Halloween Headquarters with you and Trina :]

See you in three weeks!