Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, May 19, 2008

My Newest Craft!!


This is my most recent craft. I made this pillow for my Mother-in-Law for Mother's Day. I cross stitched it. She loved it. I didn't like it very much at first, well mostly it didn't turn out how I wanted, but it grew on me. And as long as she liked it, I guess that was the purpose. I love doing Crafts. I have really improved and I hope to only get better.




4 comments:

Adam and Julie H. said...

Marie, your pillow is amazing! We still love the marriage box that you guys made for us. Thanks again for it!

Goddard Family said...

Marie-way to go you little cross sticher you...that looks awesome and I bet your mother in law loved it to pieces...what a sweetheart you are!

Aaron said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
babetron said...

how cute, marie! look at you -- little homemaker!

i'm so happy you found our blog!it's so good to hear from you -- how could i forget my favorite Highlites bass?? seriously. (don't tell the other girls that of course... ;) ) how are you??