Just be prepared everyone, this is going to be a long post but so many new and exciting things are happening in our lives right now. First and foremost, we are moving! For those of you who have seen the basement apartment (dump) that we live in now, you will also be shouting for joy. We are so excited to be moving to a two bedroom townhome/duplex that is very fun and nice!! I will post pictures as soon as we move in. Right now I'm just busy juggling my last semester of school and packing and being a wife. It's very fun and busy. I love staying at home. My husband is so great and works so hard to provide for us so that I get to stay home. I'm thankful every day. Next exciting news is that Marc is getting a new job. He has been working at Mountain America Credit Union for about 2 years now as a loan officer. It has been a great job but about a month ago we got a very wonderful phone call from one of his old Priest Quorum advisors. He works for a company called Ivy Hill Packaging in association with Warner Brothers. He offered Marc a job working as his assistant. This is such a great opporutnity for us! Marc will absolutely love working in the office setting filing paperwork and shadowing his boss. He is so excited. There are so many great benefits to this job. There is not only a great pay raise but also aboslutely incredible health benefits. We are so excited for this new opportunity! And last but not least...we are planning a trip to Florida this summer! I have never been so I just can't wait. We are going to go in June and we will be visiting Disneyworld, Epcot, MGM Studios, the Kennedy Space Center and just seeing what Florida has to offer! We are very excited to go. We are over due for a fun vacation! So get ready for some fantastic pictures this summer of our trip to Florida. That's it for now, but I'm sure new things will develop soon. I am planning on filling out the 6 unknowns that I got tagged with months ago and also the get to know my husband better thing. So, hopefully in the next few days I'll get to that. In the meantime, everyone check out Nick's blog. He's in Ecuador and his link is under my "friends and family". He would love to hear from all of you. Thanks for listening to my endless blabbing!!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Yo Marie,
Your favorite cousin here. Glad you found us and good to hear from you. Sounds like things are going well for you guys! This will be a great way to keep in touch.
that is so fun!!! where is the townhome you are moving to? also, sorry i didn't have the address for you last night and what not!
Hello! I'm so happy to find your blog! How are you two doing?! Good luck with the move!
Hello! I'm so happy to find your blog! How are you two doing?! Good luck with the move!
Hooray for moving, your husband getting a promotion, taking a vacation to Florida! It sounds like things are going so well for you guys. Congrats!
Marie! And Marc! I am so glad you two are having a great life. Have a great trip to Florida!
Love you!
Hooray for moving into a nice new place! Are you guys going to be renting it or buying? And yes, Emily's aunt used to live in our basement. She's a friend from a long time ago...how funny!
Post a Comment