I just had to add a little tidbit...I love blogging. If I would ever just sit down and do it, then I would remember how fun it is!! I promise to try to keep y'all updated!
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, So I never have to live without you."
-Winnie the Pooh
3 comments:
It's been a while since I've looked at everyone else's blogs. I'm glad to see this huge smily face on yours and that Marc is back- your a trooper. Hope things are going well with you guys, enjoy the crazy snow!
Marie- good to see you back. I love blogging too, it is my connection to the outside. I hope you are both well, let me know if anything comes up.sure love you Jenn
Hello!!! This is your favorite Dastrup cousin Lori. Don't ask me how I found your blog, but I'm so excited that I did. Its fun to read about you and your hubby and see pictures of Amy and her baby. I haven't seen you in forever! Anyways, please come visit my blog. I'm so excited to be able to keep in touch. www.azkidsinmd.blogspot.com
Post a Comment