Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Oh, the first snowfall of the Winter



I just wanted everyone to know that we had our first snow in Salt Lake City of the Season. It always makes me want to start singing along with Karen Carpenter..."oh, the first snowfall of the winter, was a day that we all waited for..." You get the picture. It didn't stick but so exciting nonetheless!!




"The first snow of the year is just about the best snow, (very high) I'd prefer the wet snow. (very low)Well I'd say any snow is a pretty good snow"

1 comment:

akdoxey said...

I'm so jealous! It is still so stinking hot and humid out here in NYC. When fall finally settles in, I go crazy- it's about the only time I can think of when I don't know what emotion to use to express how I feel- do I laugh, scream, cry, run around like a lunatic (all out of happiness of course)?