Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Happy Birthday, Grandpa Howard



On Sept. 15th, we celebrated the life of our Grandpa, Howard Maurice Ballif. He has had an amazing life filled with endless years of dedicated church service. On Sept. 21st he turned 100 years old! He is the sweetest man, and we are so happy to be related to such an stalwart man who paved our way in the church.


It was a great night to celebrate his life and be with family. We missed Marc, he was the only one of our John Paul Ballif Family not there, but our thoughts were with him. I was fortunate to get some updated pictures of our Ballif Family.

Here they are, in Ballif terminology-- the whole "Fam Damily"


Mom and Dad Ballif




Jimmy and Marie Ballif Family







Big "toofy" grin, Tim!








Maury and Daniela Ballif Family















Barb and Craig Allred Family.
Those crazy little "girl-o-s"


I didn't get a good picture of the Jp and Mary Ballif Family but I got something better. A "Battle of the Gut" shot. You decide who wins.

JP, although he comes in at second place, is finally joining the ranks of guts. His brothers are all so proud of him. Way to go PJ.

Here's my last family shot of Jake and Rachel Fulton. Notice the sported Red U shirt. The only ones in the Ballif Family that don't live by the phrase, "I'd rather be dead than red." They are great and we love them just the same.














Lou Lou and Annie with a cousin.















Mimi's new haircut!
So cute!!





Our cute Annie with our cute Kayli!
















Some of our neices and nephews. Timmy with the big "toofy" grin, Kylie, Maren, Erica, Michael and Allison. They're a silly bunch. 6...




And 3 more, Annika, Joshua and Andy



And Kayli, makes 10 all together!















Annie and Me. We had a laugh trying to get us both in the picture and looking good. This is the best we could do. Hope you enjoy it.








Okay, everyone can really ignore this last picture of me.
It's mostly for Marc since he hasn't seen me in over 2 months. He asked for pictures so I had to come up with one. I Love You, Marc.







2 comments:

The Marshalls said...

you are related to jake fulton?? cute pictures marie.. how are you doing?

Adam and Julie H. said...

HI marie. When did jake get married? Anyway i am so glad to hear that you will be able to talk to marc more often!!! You are a wonderful woman. I really like the pics. love you!