I decided while Marc is gone to spend less time at home, alone, and more time out and about seeing things I've never before seen!! So I ended up here in Seattle visiting my sister Amy, her husband Tim and our little neice Amanda. I've had a great time visiting them and have done many fun things including visiting pike place and even driving over an opening bridge thing! So cool! But I think my favorite part about this trip was buying Amanda her first pair of sunglasses!

Sunday we went on a drive to see the beautiful Seattle Temple. I had never seen it before and I absolutely loved it! The grounds were so beautiful with some of the most beautiful statues and flowers ever.

This is one of my absolute favorite statues!!
A very nice man took this of Amy, Amanda and me. He didn't really get the zoom idea. But nice of him nonetheless.
Some of the flowers just across from the temple on the grounds. So many beautiful colors! And very green here. But of course, "It rains nine months out of the year in Seattle."
One of those cool bridges!!! We saw it on our way home from the temple.




4 comments:
We love the sunglasses. Way to keep Amanda in style! I think it's awesome that you are visiting everyone, but mostly I think it's cool that you are venturing out and doing some fun things. You deserve it. We loved having you up to the ranch.
It's awesome that you are blogging. I am so addicted to it. I get so excited every time I check to see who has commented on my latest post. It's really fun. I just want to say that I love you and look forward to seeing you when you get back. I'll be on the road for about 2 weeks. I'm going to Michigan and Missouri. I'll see you when I get home.
Oh, I want to go to Seattle, looks like it was fun! I love that you liked the "bridge raising thing".
The world traveler. Looks like you had so much fun with Amanda. I am so glad we are all doing this, it feels like we connect more. sure love you
I'm so pleased to see the family become so technologically advanced! I haven't seen or spoken with you two in a while, so I am very pleased to get the information you have here on your blog.
I am amazed at the army move. I hope it gives you exactly what you want and I am very proud to have a cousin serving my great country. Thank you for doning what I haven't the ability or bravery to do.
Russ
Post a Comment