Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Late Halloween

Late Halloween pictures! We had a blast!! Gretta loved loved loved everything about Halloween! And even Liam held his bucket the whole time and would put it out when Gretta said "trick-or-treat". We had such a fun holiday!!
























3 comments:

John and Trina Busch said...

so so cute! what a fun Halloween! cute kids, cute costumes, cute everything!

Ann and Bryndon said...

Marie-- I cannot BELIEVE how big and grown up your kids are!! Gretta is looking like a little lady and Liam is a handsome boy! They both are an amazing mix of you and Marc! I finally got your blog saved on my lap top so I can follow better now. :) Love you!

Amelia Poll said...

I'm just catching up...

What a sweet family you have!! Those two kids sure are adorable. We loved your Christmas card this year - so fun!! Thanks for sending it.

I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas! :)