Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 4, 2011

Belated 5 year anniversary

I didn't post on our actual 5 year anniversary because I was too busy spending the day with my best friend, Marc. He had just gotten back from a long hard training that was incredibly difficult and taxing on both of us and we were just so happy to be back together again.

I love Marc so much. He truly is the best man I know. I am so lucky to have married him. He's an incredible Dad, an amazing husband and a good man. So many people I meet here come and tell me that my husband is the nicest guy they know. I am so proud of him. He works so hard to accomplish his goals and he supports and provides for our family, and always has. He has sacrificed and done many hard things to keep me home with our children. He is an example of patience, unconditional love and happiness to me. Our kids adore him. I love him with all my heart. We have had the best 5 years ever. I never could have imagined being this happy in life. Marc makes our life wonderful. He is forgiving and understanding, he does everything in his power to make me happy. Here's to 5 years of complete wedded bliss and here's to eternity. With Marc as my companion, eternity doesn't seem long enough. I love you, Marc.












3 comments:

enricofam said...

Happy 5 years of happiness!!! Here's to the next 7 gazzillion!! love you both

Jenn said...

So sweet. Happy anniversary. Sorry I am not a cool sister who remembers those sorts of dates. I will call Marc on his birthday this year, and that takes a lot. love ya

Ann and Bryndon said...

Marie-- I know this is WAY late, but I'm just trying to get caught up on family and friends' blogs and hadn't read this. I loved reading your thoughts about Marc and how happy you are together. I'm so happy for you two! Congratulations on your 5 years!!! And I can't wait to see you now that you're HERE!!!