I can't believe that Gretta is 2 years old. A week ago, Gretta had a birthday! And the Saturday before we had all of Gretta's friends over for a little party! It was a duck themed party and we all had a blast! I'm going to let pictures do most of the explaining except the cake!! Marc and I made a fun cake for Gretta. Marc molded a duck out of rice crispy treats and then we covered it with home made fondant that I made. It's not cake challenge on the food network but we were really proud of it and had so much fun making it!
Thanks to everyone for coming and making Gretta's birthday so fun!! I love you, my Gretta Rae. I can't believe you're 2.


4 comments:
oh she's so stinkin cute! happy birthday gretta!
That is so fun! your duck is so cute! I never should have doubted you. I just imagined a huge 3 foot duck and you rolling out a sheet of fondant to cover it smoothing it with...spoons ;)!
Marie, How fun to see your cute family. I didn't get my e-mail to you fast enough last time, will you add me to your blog this time? it s sghtalk2me@yahoo.com. I need to tell Trina too, I feel like it is the only way to keep up with the family these days!
Love the cake Marie. You did a great job. What a cute party. I love your garden, alright! What did you decide with diapers?
Post a Comment