First of all, I am still going to be a private blog, but I've been having problems with people not being invited even though I have invited them... so I'll get it worked out but in the meantime, not private. :)
Our lives have been crazy lately. The biggest news is that we've moved to Alabama. Yep, we're down here in southern Alabama, home of the wild turkeys! Not really but, seriously, a couple mornings ago as I was out in my back yard watering plants there was a wild turkey just walking around and strutting and gobble-gobble-ing. It was crazy. I also hear there are tonz of armadillos and possoms although, I've yet to see any. Any body of water you see, most likely has alligators...I'm not finding that out. But all-in-all our first month here has been great!
I'm gardening a lot which is something I've always wanted to do and since today's high is 75 it's been perfect weather for it! I actually have little green plants coming up which is so exciting!! It's so fulfilling and exciting to see little plants grow after you work so hard to plant them! I'm loving it.
My kids are great! They are learning and growing each day. Gretta's talking up a storm now and Liam is on the verge of becoming mobile! They love each other and I often times go into their room and see them just making each other laugh. It is so much fun!
Marc's been semi-busy which is nice because he has had some time off to spend with us. I've loved loved LOVED having him around so much this last month. It's so hard to say goodbye in the morning now that I've been so spoiled.
My ward is awesome. I've loved getting to know the women down here. A lot of them are from Utah and a lot are married to men who are in Marc's unit so that's fun. But there have been others that I've met that have been my instant best friends which I'm grateful for since this is the first time I've lived more than 45 minutes from home. I get bouts of homesickness but over all I'm really happy here.
I promise I'll get some pictures posted soon! That's all for now!!
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Where have we been?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
oh i'm glad you got down there okay! how long will you be there for... perhaps i'll just have to come and visit:)
When you decide to go private, add me to your list lorimiller04@gmail.com and tell Trina that I want to be on hers
How exciting to be in Alabama. Its hard to live away from family but at the same time, its really a neat experience too. You get the chance to make so many friends that you probably wouldn't make if your family was right down the street.
Post a Comment