Sorry for the purple over-load. But at least I got my Christmas background off since it's over. Speaking of which, we had such a great Christmas Break! We're not too excited to be back to real life but it's alright. Things are going pretty good for us. I've ran into a few pregnancy challenges but hope that everything will turn out alright. I don't have an updated belly picture yet but I do have an updated "Marc and Me" picture that will have to do for now.
Unfortunately I just look fat, not pregnant but I'll get a better 6 1/2 month pregnant picture posted soon. I'm running late so this will be short but I'm excited to be back to a real schedule that will hopefully include some blogging time.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Your getting so close... hope you haven't had to many problems and that things go well through the end for you. take care :)
p.s. your hair is way cute!
Can you believe how wiggly they can get. It's amazing isn't. Lindsay Anderson is expecting in August! That makes at least three of us with in a few months of each other. It seems so far away but I just know this time is going to fly by so quickly. Good luck with everything. Love you!
I love the purple!! Great picture and I think you look cute pregnant. :)
I have no idea what you're talking about, you're really pretty being pregnant! Can you believe that you're only 12 weeks apart??? I'm so curious how this little girl will look! Of course she will be beautiful, but still!! :)Take care!
LOVE the stripes! Good luck with your complications. Hope its not too serious.
you do to look pregnant! And so cute! I hope you guys are doing well! we need to get together still!
I logged into my moms blog and sent you an invite. :)
Just like to leave my medical opinion. I'm offical...Emily Groth, S.N. (You know student nurse) but i would just like to comment that from one professional to another, that belly is such a pregnant belly! That's all. Love your guts...and the baby growing in between.
We are so happy and excited for you two! Hope everything turns out just fine... We got your christmas card a few days ago and it was pretty... we loved it and it is on the fridge next to Trina's... You look so cute being pregnant... Hope your doing good and hope to see the baby's pictures right away... Get yourself on facebook and hope you can come to visit us... love you guys
Post a Comment