Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, January 23, 2009

Congrats little brother!!

I wanted to post a congrats to my little brother, Nick!!






He got his mission call this week to Cali, Colombia!! We are so excited for him and so proud of him!! I am going to try to keep his blog updated (well, semi-updated) throughout his mission so those of you interested in hearing what's up with him in Colombia, don't delete Nick's Blog!! Love you, Nick Bud.

6 comments:

Gwennifer said...

Wow, that's awesome!

Most hearty of congratulations to your youngest sibling :]

AdamH said...

Congrats!! That is so cool. Good luck with the preparations Nick. Way to go!

Adam and Julie H. said...

Wait, I was signed in with Adam's name I (Julie) Wrote that comment above.

Nate and Lori said...

Congrats to Nick! My brother Sam just left a few weeks ago and is in Vermont. Its crazy that these boys are so grown up because I still remember when Nick was born. I guess that means I'm old too.

EmmaLeigh said...

Yeah for Nick! When does he leave?

Adam and Julie H. said...

Marie, I just wanted to thank you again for your friendship. I love you!