#10-Living in this neighborhood. We have absolutely loved this duplex we've been living in for the last 5 months. Our ward is wonderful and our neighbors are fantastic. We have found great friendships and have met some of the most genuine people ever.
#9-Marc joining the Army National Guard. As much as I hate to admit it Marc joining the Army has been a great blessing in our life. Marc's tuition being paid for is obviously one of the major blessings but many other benefits come because of it and we are very grateful.
#8-Marc getting his job with Ivy Hill Corporation. This job offer came at the perfect time. Our prayers were answered and we were blessed to find this job that was more than we could have hoped for.
#7-Finding our hormone specialist. I have struggled with some health problems for about the last 2 1/2 years. In Feb. of 2007 Marc and I decided it was time to see a specialist. We were very lucky to find a very great lady who helped put me on the road to treatment.
#6-Living close to our families. We live very close to each of our parents and most of each of our siblings. Having our families close to us has been a great strength and blessing. We think families are the most important thing and are so glad to have the influence and strength we get from associating often with them.
#5-Marie being able to stay at home. I haven't been working for about a year now and it has been a great blessing to be able to have less stress and be able to focus on my health. Marc has been amazingly supportive and works so hard to provide for me especially with all of the medical bills we've encountered. I love you, Babe!
#4-Marc starting his Aviation degree. Marc is so happy to be studying Aviation and learning to be a Helicopter Pilot in school. It is his dream and we're so happy that he has been able to start and be happy in his career.
#3-Finding our fertility specialist. I was with the hormone specialist for over a year and we were so grateful for all the help she gave us, but I was more grateful when she admitted there wasn't any more she could do for us and she recommended we see a Reproductive Endocrinologist. We looked around and decided on a doctor at the University of Utah Clinic for Reproductive Medicine. This was the best decision we could have made. Our doctor is so wonderful. She is knowledgeable, understanding and compassionate; she quickly became my friend. I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. It has been a long road of treatment with many many ups and downs. If you are interested in learning more about PCOS visit this link (http://www.4woman.gov/faq/pcos.htm). Our treatment has led us to many many prescription medications, ultrasounds, doctor appointments, LH kits, follicle stimulating medication, ovulation induction shots, IUI even a trip to the E.R. which all lead to extensive medical bills. But we feel so happy with how far I've come in the last year that we'd do it all over.
#2-Marrying my best friend. Marrying Marc is the best decision I ever made. I love him so much. June 29th, 2006 was the best day of my life. We have an amazing relationship, if I say so myself. Marc is my best friend. I could not have asked for a better husband. He makes me laugh every day. I have so much fun with him. I am grateful for everything he does for me. He loves me so much and he makes it so apparent every single day.



#1-Finding out that we're having a baby!


12 comments:
Congrats!!!!!!!! What a lovely post! :)
Oh my gosh! That is so cool! Congratulations.
Yeah!!!!!!!! We used to always say we wanted to have kids around the same time! Yeah! I am so excited for you and Marc. Holy Cow! When are you due? How far along are you? This just made my day! I love you guys!
P.S. Cute background.
Yeah...it couldn't happen to a better couple...
Yeah! I love your Widget baby. Holy cow Marie! Did you realize we are only five days apart? Of course due dates will most likely change as we get closer. But we couldn't have planned this better (not that we did, but it is still fun).
I HAVE THE CHILLS!
Congratulations Marie and Marc. Wow, I could cry. What a miracle. I had no idea about your health issues. What a long road but oh, how worth it. I'm thrilled beyond words for you. Congrats again!!
I have had a due date update on my blog, check it out. I do have a question though, how did you get your marriage and baby ticker on the top of you blog. I swear I tried everything. Will you help me out?
WHAT THE FLIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh! Mike and I are so excited for you! I can't believe we are barely reading this!! WHAT THE!!! We are speechless! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Ok, we need to for sure get together now! WOW. OK. I'm really so excited. YEAH!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you two! How wonderful! Oh!! I am so happy for you both(and a little jealous :). Love you guys!!
Thats great!! I'm super excited for you!
I'm back!! I got back about month ago, and I started the last year of my bachelor's here at the Y a couple of weeks ago. I haven't posted the last week of my trip, or anything since then, but I'll get on it soon. Congrats on the baby, I didn't know! And I'm so glad that you're both doing well and are happy.
SHUT UP!! That is so exciting! It feels like just yesterday we were all choir nerds hanging out with Mr. Gunderson! Now you are having a baby!? I am so happy for you two! Best of luck with everything, and keep the posts coming! They are darling!
Post a Comment