Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Thank you Marc, my one love and best friend for the best, most fulfilling two years of my life. Thank you for loving me completely and unconditionally and bringing so much happiness to my life. Your patience and optimism have made an amazing impact on me and I want to strive each day to be the woman you think I am. I love you, Marc. I'm eternally grateful I married you in the Temple so that I can be with you forever. I can't imagine my life with anyone else. I can accomplish anything with you beside me. Happy Anniversary, my love, my companion, my friend.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy anniversary. Those pictures are so sweet. Some of them bring tears to my eyes. Congrats you guys. Don't let little things keep you from enjoying the big picture. We miss seeing you, see you in a few weeks. Sure love you.

Etus said...

Happy anniversary! Please say hello to Marc from me!! And tell him that its been more than two years now, and I still cannot play that song on the piano alone... :)

Amelia Poll said...

Congratulations!! Happy Anniversary. I miss you guys. I hope you are doing well.

Goddard Family said...

Congratulations on 3 wonderful years. And thank you for letting marc come run the show in the office. Now if we can only get his golf game in full swing...

Nate and Lori said...

It was so fun so see all of your engagement and wedding pictures. I can't believe that I had never seen them. Your smile makes me so happy. Happy Anniversary!!!

Adam and Julie H. said...

Cute pictures! Hope you had you great Anniversary.